One of the best ways for businesses to reduce the risk of liability for health and safety issues that occur at their center is to be prepared to contract with staffing agencies for temporary and permanent staff. This helps prevent them from sending staff who have a high likelihood of falling victim to common workplace accidents and injury. These are perhaps the most common causes of injury and death at work.
Although no insurance will cover such responsibilities, it is better in the long run to consider the possibility of contracting with staffing agencies. They have seen it happen to other businesses and so can be reasonably confident that they can offer the best staff for your business. However, here are 5 tips for protecting your business from becoming a victim:
1. Make sure that the degree of care your staff requires requires in your business matches the amount of training they have received. Do not assume that having a particularly intelligent and skilled IT employee is enough. Often, employers of ill prepared highly trained staff are subjected to a complaint against them if the unfortunate should happen to them. It should go without saying that the best candidates even for IT positions should reasonably have received a formal training and qualification.
2. Expect a lengthy application process. It is almost an automatic rejection from time to time, especially when they of course offer no timeframe (traditional or otherwise), and only ask for your current salary and a bank guarantee. This format is often used byrition agencies zapping the prospective employees before applying them to other companies who will pay more.
3. Expect a variety of basic tests to check the candidate’s tech aptitude and familiarity with working on the day-to-day computer network. These tests are too complicated for most people to even understand the answers! It is seen in many places, with the majority of the applicants falling into the lower group of individuals being qualified for the position offered.
4. Expect them to be prepared to confirm previous employment with past employers and giving plenty of evidence with evidence of how new employee (that previously worked for them) changed the actual atmosphere in the company, as well as how it revolutionized the business overall for the end result of its’ end users.
5. Expect that their reputation of “getting it wrong” will seem much more credible when looking for the position you are offering. If a lot of the candidates outlook is that they cannot be bothered if you put their name and reputation at risk by asking for a bank guarantee, why would you choose them. However, if the applicant is actually able to back up all this with solid evidence, then that can stand in the way of the actual damage.
These 5 tips are pretty much why a company should consider using a staffing agency. Not all staffing agencies, probably because of their dot LERem 70 certification, will actually give expert Alto dBClose unpleasant contacts inorted ends’down to an employee. However, this is not always the case and they are not likely to be as infallible as we would’ve liked. That is why it is just prudent to protect your business when contracting with anemployment agencywhile not taking any chances that they will treat your business differently.
TIP: if you have an IT job that requires your employees to be on or off site for that particular task, and involves them in their overtime hours, it is best to look for a staffing agency in your area that can offer the service that your company, as you are dealing with services that are in your control.