If you are involved in the parties industry you know what it takes to make your events top of the line. You also have to make sure your parties are exciting even though they are not turning out to be the boom of the season. You never want to look like a “so called” party. Your customers treat your parties like they are a private affair. So, your attendees expect that in return.
1. You need to make sure your booth is easy to find. There is nothing worse than having hundreds of walkers quickly approaching your tent as potential clients approach this is definitely a turn off.
2. You want your tent to look professional for a start to allow the right image to potential clients. Your tent should be clean, neat, attractive and well lit.
3. Will your booth be a party space or are you going to be giving out of doors coupons?
4. Will you be using brochures for your events or would you not want to have any brochure displays at this time?
5. Will you be using food displays to show what you have to offer? You need to make sure you do not have any visitors walking out of your tent before they have the food or beverage they are most interested in.
6. Will you be using a cart or will you be selling space items at your event? Will you be selling gift cards and also how will you handle money if someone pays for a gift card for more than one person for this event?
7. Do you have enough food for the attendees to consume without having to come from far away? You want to make sure you have enough food so for everyone to get a snack or a food meal if they would prefer not to eat.
8. Do you have enough store-bought items to persuade folks who don’t want to eat everything to visit your tent? Will your tent look authentic?
9. Are you going to be holding a raffle or will you be using Silent Auctions? You need to ensure that the items you are selling at your raffle have the same price to ensure you do not sell out quickly
10. Will you need audio-visual equipment?
Do you have the right lighting to promote your business? This is especially necessary at a promoters end. Your lighting needs to be strong and as bright as possible. Also, you need strobe lights for your showroom. strobe lighting can also help you increase sales at your showroom.
Do you have a booth that can represent your goal? This is a very important lighting concept and strategy so make sure you that in addition to your booth it can present a happening concept. This means that your booth should be with appropriate lighting that will be most appropriate for your company.
Lighting is a big deal to organization and can mean that your showroom is more productive and your lighting will reveal your exact position within the marketplace.
Lighting will also request that you take an issue with color psychology. Remember as well that color is a visual tool. We all have learned over time, as far as lighting goes, that colors will help motivate us to act or be motivated. If you believe it will be a huge problem for you to make sure your lighting has an issue with color well then you better make sure you make sure your lighting should affect your display.
Another good thing about lighting is that is can have great mood lighting to you and your staff and your customers in their rooms and at your trade show.
You need to ensure that you are making the most of your lighting as a way to promote your organization. Make sure that you are going to consider lighting as the solution to your total display poorly lit?
In the end you need to make sure that your lighting works for you and your staff.