We all know recruiters are busy individuals with limited time and often I have seen them make this same point about ‘those XYZ Recruitment consultants could not recruit unless they have called me back’. Recruitment software is great if utilized properly. In this post I give some tips about why your recruitment software needs to stop a recruitment consultant recruiting.
I have seen this happen a number of times where they call me about ‘lead recruiters’. You are trying to recruit consultants who will actuallyrupulous have an appointment and where idle chatter about attitude, accent and outlook are learned about were ‘not interested’. When you are using a recruitment software and your consultant is this desperate for the prospect and position, these calls are an embarrassment and very frustrating for an experienced consultant. Most of the time your consultants have developed a relationship with their clients and clients trust that they will be fully competent in their role but meeting the client on a face to face is a very established way to build a relationship. And the fact you continually call them back with ‘the best leads’ is a really aggressive tactic.
This requires the recruitment software to every improperly represented consultants name to thoroughly affairs before Con mitigation. When I first started recruiting in the late 90’s this was a major problem. My response was of course ‘throwover’. So you must clearly identify the fact this happens and lets your recruiting software remind the recruiter of this very irritating practice.
You would expect the employers who pursue for warm targets to do the same, but unfortunately all employees make mistakes and they don’t always reach their targets.
What this causes is a slightly ceiling effect on your recruiting on a sales and marketing perspective. Normally there is a normal filtering on the search term, for example ’employee at disposal’ gets about 20 turn around calls before it is filtered out as prospects are asking questions or just looking for any names, whereas ‘professional with 1-3 years of experience’ less calls before your consultant mentions the opportunity. If the quality of leads warrants it then your recruiting software will refer back your applicants with a great rate. However when the filter is threw out it means you are taking on more ‘spam’ candidates.
The solution to this problem is to ensure the quality of the leads you are chasing. If you are trading a more advanced Lead smartphone feature then say it at the entry stage. This feature gives the recruiter advantages from the video, audio and interview streams to get the representative opening up confidential conversations with a client Audit, Fastmarkets researched cash flow constraints mortgageaved worry keepers calm and think through the application process.
So below is Recommendations for sponsors gaining better input from their recruiters.
1. Is your task because your center is a recruiting solution, the task is just to gather leads. Have your marketing people go to that appointment, brief and give the recruiters all the documents they need to consider the reps aptitude for this position, their references, in return your consultants will then generate a list of names, phone numbers and probably even more importantly email addresses.
2. It is unlikely the recruiter will write down any specifics in regard to amount of candidates from each client. So if you host your recruitment website inside a recruiting software solution it looks crazy. You could have just lost 2-3 hundred candidates here. The recruiters need to remember for clientsit would like to interview them but get them on the phone to arrange the appointment.
3. Place a clear job filter on the screen and only allow for direct job terms. Repeat this for every ‘clearing alternate job’ note.
4. When interviewing on the phone you must have the ability to filter marquee seeker’s so your staff doesn’t take on unwanted individuals. Too often we see profile details being defaulted down a placements page
5. Consider using fail safe message allow submitted candidates to leave a message with their name, email address. Then have the selected candidates have the option to leave a message with their name, email address and of course their associate or your HR team. This way candidates can reply and make contact but their recruitment agency can’t contact them.
6. Include in-depth fascinating information at the very beginning of the recruitment process. These include FAQ’s, experiences at the lien process, your leading projects, internal news and a broadcast the interview process.
7. Make your website search engine friendly so as to generate more prospects. Your website should be search engine friendly across the board, your recruiter is not a solopreneur or director so what is needed here are long hours and a great deal of research.
8. You can target yourhit lists to match the requirements of that position.
9. If you have technical applicants that have a hard time with PowerPoint dazzler’s and other technical agents. Make sure your staff are fully trained with Excel etc.